– A yoga class for all levels that gives more explanation on alignment, introducing new poses, and modifications. who want more detailed instructions. Suitable for new yogis or experienced yogis.
Traditional Hatha Yoga
– This class is not a vinyasa class. You will practice breathing, asanas (yoga postures), and meditation. This class is designed for learning and growing in your practice. It can be very challenging with modifications offered.
– A vinyasa yoga combines a series of poses that flow from one to another and linking each movement with a breath. This class is a multi-level class and will get your blood moving, your muscles moving, and your stress releasing. Suitable for yogis that knows their yoga basics–modifications offered .
– This class combines the healing benefits of stretch and relaxation to reduce every day aches, pains and stress while increasing strength and improving balance–60 minutes
– Kundalini Yoga is a dynamic form of yoga that awakens awareness, and includes yoga postures, breath work, meditation and deep relaxation. In addition to strengthening the health and well-being of the physical body, it is very useful for emotional balance, mental clarity, stress relief and personal transformation. Kundalini yoga focuses less on alignment and more on internal energy circulation, glandular secretions and raising Kundalini energy.
– Restorative yoga is about slowing down and opening the body through passive stretching. The body is placed in position of comfort and ease supported by props so that the poses can be held longer. The longer held supported poses allow muscles to relax deeply. Focusing on the breath in the poses has the potential to calm the mind. Includes gentle stretching, breath work and restorative yoga poses support by bolsters, blocks, and blankets to eliminate unnecessary straining. Restorative yoga is very mellow, making it a good complement to more active practices and an excellent antidote to stress.
Body Work Yoga
– This class has all the aspects of the All Levels Yoga class that incorporates light weightlifting with sandbags. This combines the elements of practicing yoga with all the benefits of strength building to deepen your practice. This is a great class for all levels, and for those looking for a little extra workout to their practice. Modifications are offered in this class.